Number sense in kindergarten is so essential. Quickly allow your students to practice making 10 with these easy, no prep PowerPoints. These work well for morning work, reviewing skills already taught or just for a fun break. Using numbers has never been so much fun! Your students will count with this themed interactive PowerPoint! We love our See it Write it time in my classroom as well as children across the world. It's so easy that students can run it as you get ready for the day. Morning work? End of the day wrap-up? Crazy 10 minutes in your schedule? This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This PowerPoint allows your students to practice counting and finding how many more is needed to get 10.
This set is also included in The Growing Bundle which includes ALL of the See it. Write it. Interactive Powerpoints. This bundle will receive future sets at no additional cost to you after your initial purchase.
- the PowerPoint comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the answer)
- the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a set of objects followed by the answer
- the answer pauses to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
- students can call out each answer as it appears
- dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next problem or wait for you to manually click it to the next
- the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error. It is also a great time to talk about the correct answer
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during center time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow. This particular set is AWESOME to leave for morning work while you take attendance or if you have a trickling of students incoming. They can grab what they need to write and jump right in at anytime.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺