Practice tens and ones place value with this fun Dinosaur themed board game.
Use as a small group activity or works great as a center. Make multiple copies of the materials for a whole class activity. Another option is for the teacher to distribute the blank card sheets to students - the teacher then reads a number and asks how many tens or ones - the student writes their answer on the blank card.
Included in this set:
- Dinosaur game board in two sizes (8.5 x 11 and 11 x 17).
- 40 dinosaur number cards.
- 40 blank cards for optional teacher led activity.
- Cut and fold dinosaur pawns (playing pieces).
- Dice cards (when you don't have dice available).
- Answer key.
Add some dinosaur fun to place value practice!
Chad Arnett - The Hat Man
Mr. Arnett's Creative Classroom
Visit my store for more fun activites!