How Not to Start Third Grade by Cathy Hapka and Ellen Titlebaum: Receive six to seven comprehension questions for each chapter of the story. Questions begin with who, what, when, why, where, and how.
You will receive:
1. Response pages for use with task cards
2. Questions in task card format
3. Questions in worksheet format with lines for student answers
4. Sequence printable
5. Edit and Write printable
6. Write Your Thoughts printable
7. Characters of the Story printable
8. Answer keys to comprehension questions and extension printables
Save 50 % when you buy this product as part of a book bundle.
Reading Book Bundle Elementary Literacy
Follow me to receive notice when FREE and paid products are added to my store.
Visit my store for a variety of poetry packets, book units, and task card sets in all subject areas.
Rosa Mauer's TeachersPayTeachers Store
All products at my store are for single use only. Do not post on school or other web sites.
Thank you for shopping at my TPT store. Your business is appreciated.