Students will learn about seed germination, how plants grow to maturity, and special adaptations that help plants to survive.
- identify plants that grow from a seed and ones that grow from a bulb
- observe and illustrate the germination process of a bean seed
- track and graph the growth of a bean plant
- describe how plants germinate from a seed and grow into a mature plant
- compare the germination process of two different seeds
- identify and describe special adaptations of certain plants
Suggestions for differentiation are also included so that all students can be successful in the learning environment.