How Poaching Affects Wildlife -Turtle Dove Science Worksheet Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- The avian world is delicate and often overlooked. This bundle includes several resources that examine the topics of birds and threats to them.Instructional Idea:I like to print the reading articles and allow students to choose one to read with a partner. Then I have them share out to the class on thPrice $9.80Original Price $14.00Save $4.20
- Environmental earth science worksheets printable or Google format will have students consider what is an extinction and other endangered species topics. ❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format:These science worksheets come in multiple formPrice $52.00Original Price $65.00Save $13.00
This resource is a science worksheet printable or Google format that has students explore the effects of poaching and learn the story of the turtle dove.
Migratory birds are put into harm's way each year as they make their journeys. The turtle dove is one such example of a bird that is challenged during migration by illegal poaching. Have students read this 2-page article to shed more light on this important environmental topic.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides hyperdoc for Google Classroom
- Digital PDF for easy sharing or printing
- Hyperlink to article embedded in the document for quick access
- Short answer and extension activity
- Answer key included
⏳ Teaching Time:
About 20-30 minutes
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)