Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.12 MB | 25 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.5.6. They will describe how a narrator or speaker’s point of view influences how events are described. Students will identify and understand the use of anecdotes in texts. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 2 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes five multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as third-person omniscient and point of view
• Examples of the same story from different points of view
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels