In this resource, you will find 7 games that give students practice subitizing and recognizing numbers 2 to 12. These games have a cookie theme and can be played over and over again! Great to use for Christmas and Winter holidays, BUT they can actually be used at any time of the year.
The games included are:
1. Five in a Row Wins (Numbers 1 to 6 are shown in various ways. Students use a dice to get five in a row to win the game.)
2. Cookie BUMP (This game uses 2 dice to capture numbers 2 to 12.)
3. What is That Number? (Students sort cookie cards into their respective number cookie jar. When finished, they complete a recording sheet.)
4. Cookies and Milk! Yum, yum. Yum! Game board (Using one die, students advance around the game board collecting cookies. When the game is finished, students count their cookies to see who are the most.)
5. Color by number gingerbread sheets
6. One more, one less dice sheet
7. Combinations of numbers 5,6, 7, and a generic recording sheet to be used for other numbers
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO VIEW THE COMPONENTS INCLUDED.