This 4 page flip-book fits perfectly into a science notebook and provides a great place for students to take notes as they learn about how the Earth moves. This flip-book also has a fill in the blank feature, with a cut and paste word bank to choose from.You can also use this flip-book for an end of unit assessment!
This flip-book focuses on...
* two boxes to draw Earth on it's Axis and it's two hemispheres with matching cut and paste sentences
* diagram of Earth moving around sun- students draw how the earth is tilted and then paste the season words in the correct spot.
*2 traceable sentences with cut and paste words.
Rotation and Revolution
* Rotates moves/takes/causes tree map with cut and paste answers
* Revolution moves/takes/causes tree map with cut and paste answers
* 2 traceable sentences with cut and paste words
* 1 blank writing line
* 3 boxes to draw the same object at different time and a place to record the length
* 3 traceable sentences with cut and paste words
* box to draw a picture of an object and record the time and where the shadow is at that time
Back page is lined paper for writing
This product is made for a 9 1/2 X 11 inch paper size.