Also included in
- This NGSS Bundle for 4th grade will provide your students with a year's worth of engaging science lessons, readings, worksheets, slideshows, labs, games, and more! Fourth-grade students will love these NGSS aligned activities! You Save 20% by purchasing them here together. These resources are specif$90.24$112.80Save $22.56
- This is a physical science unit addressing the NGSS standards for 4th-grade physical science. This resource includes lesson plans, informational text articles, slide shows, response pages, and interactive notebook inserts. The lessons within these units are aligned with NGSS for 4th-grade physical s$38.84$43.40Save $4.56
- This fourth-grade NGSS science bundle includes all of my resources for 4th-grade NGSS. It also includes fourth-grade resources for reading informational text. Teachers and school districts will love this Huge fourth-grade NGSS Bundle with a wide variety of labs, centers, nonfiction articles, and mor$140.12$175.15Save $35.03
- Fourth Grade Utah SEEd Bundle This resource bundles all my 4th-grade resources for Utah SEEd into one package with a discount of 20%. You save time by purchasing this from someone who understands Utah SEEd. Would you like to know more about Utah SEEd? This huge bundle includes a year’s worth of r$102.56$128.20Save $25.64
- This Bundle for Utah SEEd 4th grade includes science resources for each strand and standard. Each unit included addresses specific Utah SEEd standards for 4th grade. This bundle also includes an assessment that can be used at the end of each strand. Save 20% by purchasing this as a bundle. Save lots$53.40$66.75Save $13.35
- NGSS Fourth Grade Bundle: This bundle covers all the standards for NGSS 4th grade for the entire year. These resources include slideshows, informational text reading passages, science labs, science centers, response pages, and an assessment for each strand of NGSS fourth grade. Do you want an NGSS b$68.52$85.65Save $17.13
Students will make a model that light reflecting from objects and entering the eye cause objects to be seen. They will understand that once that information is taken in, the brain needs to process it. This resource addresses the NGSS standards for 4th grade 4-PS4-2, 4-LS1-1, and 4-LS1-2. This resource also addresses NGSS Waves and Their Applications and From Molecules to Organisms: Structures and Processes.
This resource includes:
- nonfiction articles
- response pages
- hands-on inquiry-based lessons
- Interactive Notebook Flaps
The close reading activities are aligned with CCSS for 4th grade Reading Informational Text.
Science Concepts Addressed:
Light Entering Eyes
Light-reflecting from objects
Light refracting through a lens
Parts of the Eye
Making a Model
Convex and Concave Lenses
How the brain interprets information
NGSS 4-PS4-2. Develop a model to describe that light reflecting from objects and entering the eye.
NGSS 4-LS1-1. Construct an argument that plants and animals have internal and external structures that function to support
survival, growth, behavior, and reproduction.
NGSS 4-LS1-2. Use a model to describe that animals receive different types of information through their senses, process the
information in their brain, and respond to the information in different ways.
Also addresses Utah SEEd 4.3.2
Develop a model to describe how visible light waves reflected from objects enter the eye causing objects to be seen.
Remember that leaving feedback earns you TPT points toward future purchases. Also, FOLLOW ME to be notified when new products are added. This is a huge bonus because my products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted
For NGSS 4th Grade
Next Generation Science Standards
Please leave feedback. Your feedback earns you valuable TPT credit that you can use to purchase other resources!
Please see my other resources for 4th grade