This lesson is about How They Brought the Good News from Ghent to Aix by Robert Browning. The file includes the following:
* a vocabulary worksheet
* a mini-lesson about Robert Browning
* a mini-lesson about ballads and rhyme
* questions for students to analyze the poem
* a bubble map about mood and short writing prompt
* a writing activity for students to write a poem similar to this poem
* an essay in which students must compare and contrast the poem with another poem by Wilfred Owen
If you see poem lessons in my store that you would also like to bundle, please email me at email@example.com and I can build a packet to meet your classroom needs.
Before rating, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find an error and I will quickly fix and resend the product to you.
Check out our site at www.ek12schools.com
Please download my featured FREE product at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Middle-School-SAT-List-1-Vocabulary-Unit-and-PowerPoint-Lecture-1-of-10
If you are extremely dissatisfied with a product please contact me so I can attempt to correct the situation. I do not offer refunds on electronic products but will offer a replacement item in some cases. I want you to be happy so you'll be a return customer.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License