Also included in
- Children love to read these How To Catch A... book series! These book has become favorite read aloud in my class and your students are sure to love it to. The books are perfect for read aloud or large groups. I made sure that these packs have lots of fun activities to do when you are done reading!$15.75$19.75Save $4.00
Children will always say they have caught a turkey, but have they really?
This book has become a favorite read aloud in my class and your students are sure to love it too. The book is perfect for Thanksgiving and November with lots of fun activities to do when you are done reading!
by Adam Wallace and Andy Elkerton is a great book to get the imaginations of children going. This is a great unit to do after you have read the book.
This unit includes:
- Color by Number Turkey- Both a half sheet and full sheet coloring page
- Story Map for the book
- Thinking map for students to draw how they would catch a Turkey
- Turkey application
- Writing activity for disguise a turkey
- Writing prompt for favorite thanksgiving meal
- Acorn emotions- label the acorn emotions
- Book review
- Question and Answer about the Book
- Adjective page to describe turkey
- Poem with the word TURKEY
If you want them all BUY THE BUNDLE!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Get creative with me on PINTEREST
Head on over and READ MY BLOG
Get connect with me on FACEBOOK
Keywords: fall, books, thanksgiving, November, Turkey