How To Catch Santa Activities | Christmas Bulletin Board with Writing Templates
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Do you want to spice up your writing prompts with fun activities? This resource includes 25 units of writing covering informative, narrative, opinion and how to writing. Students will love the seasonal prompts, fun themes and exciting projects inside.This writing bundle is common core aligned and pPrice $70.00Original Price $81.00Save $11.00
- Get your opinion or persuasive writing unit rolling with these nine fun prompts and activities. Students will go through the writing process using graphic organizers to create a common core aligned writing pieces. Each activity is designed to be taught in one week or can be condensed into less days.Price $30.40Original Price $38.00Save $7.60
Writing a how to is EASY with this How To Catch Santa Writing Prompt and Activity! Teach students how to write step by step directions with this fun Christmas writing prompt. Transform this into a perfect Santa bulletin board just in time for Christmas. Practice procedural writing with graphic organizers, differentiated lessons and a fun flip book.
Ideas for Use: Students will brainstorm ideas as a class on potential ways on how to catch Santa. Then, they will plan and write a how to piece that will be turned into an adorable flip book. This Santa craft is super simple and easy to recreate with your students and makes the perfect Christmas bulletin board.
How to Catch Santa Craft and Bulletin Board Activities Timeline:
This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out over five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students.
What's Inside the How to Catch Santa Craft and Bulletin Board Activities:
- Teaching Tips
- Brainstorm Page
- Planning Page
- Sequencing Words Anchor Chart
- Publishing Flip Book (differentiated - 2 versions)
- Craft Pieces
Please open the preview file for a closer look.
Interested in other how to writing projects? Check these out below!
- How to Catch... BUNDLE!
- How to Catch the Tooth Fairy
- How to Catch a Loveasaurus
- How to Catch an Elf
- How to Catch a Turkey
- How to Catch a Snowman
- How to Catch a Leprechaun
- How to Make Frankenpudding
- How to Catch a Yeti
- How to Catch the Gingerbread Man
- How to Catch a Reindeer
- How To Make Lemonade
- How to Make a Peacock
- How to Catch Santa Writing & Craft
Or check out my year long writing bundle to review all genres here: 40 Year Long Writing Projects.
You can also connect with me for first access to my resources, giveaways and FREEBIES via: Email | Website | Instagram | Facebook | Teachers Pay Teachers
Enjoy! Don't forget to leave feedback on all paid purchases for future credit toward free resources.