How To Catch a Leprechaun March Writing Template and Bulletin Board Craft
Also included in
- Monthly Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these forty fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to prompts including Back to School, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Holidays, Winter Themes, Groundhog's Day, Valentine's Day, PresidPrice $96.00Original Price $120.00Save $24.00
- Spring or March Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these four fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to prompts including St. Patrick's Day, Spring, Easter, Read Across America and other activities. Students will use their imaginations toPrice $9.99Original Price $12.00Save $2.01
Need your students' next favorite writing prompt? Get students writing in no time with these How to Catch a Leprechaun writing templates and craft. Transform it into a bulletin board for the ultimate how to catch a leprechaun experience!
Students will brainstorm ideas as a class on potential ways to catch a leprechaun, then they will plan and write a how to piece that will be turned into an adorable flip book. This craft is super simple and easy to recreate with your students.
What is the How to Catch a Leprechaun Writing Template and Craft?
Teach students to write step by step directions with these engaging lessons. The How to Catch a Leprechaun writing templates are designed to be taught over the course of one week, but can also be condensed into one day. Top the project off with a fun leprechaun craft. This lesson includes two differentiated writing templates, perfect for all K-5 students.
What's Inside the How to Catch a Leprechaun Writing Template and Craft?
- Teaching Tips
- Photo Examples
- Transition Word Anchor Chart (specific for how to writing)
- Student Brainstorming Template
- Student Drafting Graphic Organizer
- Student Publishing Templates (2 - primary and intermediate versions)
- Leprechaun Craft Pieces (makes a great bulletin board!)
Please open the preview file for a closer look.
This activity is a great accompaniment to the How to Catch a Leprechaun book by Adam Wallace, though it is not necessary to use this resource. Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Interested in other how to writing projects? Check these out below!
- How to Catch Santa Writing & Craft
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of March?
- March Writing Bundle
- How to Catch a Leprechaun [how to]
- If I found a Pot of Gold [narrative]
- All About Chicks [informative]
- The Best Book [opinion]
OR ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.