How To Catch a Snowman Craft and Writing Template for Winter Bulletin Board
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Get your opinion or persuasive writing unit rolling with these nine fun prompts and activities. Students will go through the writing process using graphic organizers to create a common core aligned writing pieces. Each activity is designed to be taught in one week or can be condensed into less days.Price $30.40Original Price $38.00Save $7.60
Need your students' next favorite writing prompt? Get them writing in no time with this How to Catch a Snowman writing templates and craft. Transform it into a bulletin board for the ultimate how to catch a snowman experience!
What is the How to Catch a Snowman Writing Template and Craft?
Teach students to write step by step directions with these engaging lessons. The How to Catch a Snowman writing templates are designed to be taught over the course of one week, but can also be condensed into one day. Top the project off with a fun snowman craft. This lesson includes two differentiated writing templates, perfect for all K-5 students.
What's Inside the How to Catch a Snowman Writing Template and Craft?
- Teaching Tips
- Photo Examples
- Transition Word Anchor Chart (specific for how to writing)
- Student Brainstorming Template
- Student Drafting Graphic Organizer
- Student Publishing Templates (2 - primary and intermediate versions)
- Snowman Craft Pieces (makes a great bulletin board!)
Please open the preview file for a closer look.
This activity is a great accompaniment to the How to Catch a Snowman book by Adam Wallace, though it is not necessary to use this resource. Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Interested in other how to writing projects? Check these out below!
- How to Catch Santa Writing & Craft
Looking for other creative writing topics for the year? Grab ONE FULL YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards and never worry about planning writing again.
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.