How To Catch the Easter Bunny Craft, Writing Template and Easter Bulletin Board
What educators are saying
Need your students' next favorite Easter writing prompt? Get students writing in no time with these How to Catch the Easter Bunny writing templates and craft. Transform their Easter Bunny Crafts into an Easter bulletin board for the ultimate bunny experience!
Every page includes both a version that includes the word "Easter" and a version without that just says How to Catch a Bunny.
Students will brainstorm ideas as a class on potential ways to catch the Easter Bunny, then they will plan and write a how to piece that will be turned into an adorable flip book. This Easter craft is super simple and easy to recreate with your students. Hang the Easter Bunny crafts in the hall for the perfect Easter bulletin board!
What is the How to Catch the Easter Bunny Writing Template and Craft?
Teach students to write step by step directions with these engaging lessons. The How to Catch the Easter Bunny writing templates are designed to be taught over the course of one week, but can also be condensed into one day. Top the project off with a fun Easter Bunny craft. This lesson includes two differentiated writing templates, perfect for all K-5 students.
What's Inside the How to Catch the Easter Bunny Writing Template and Craft?
- Teaching Tips
- Photo Examples
- Transition Word Anchor Chart (specific for how to writing)
- Student Brainstorming Template
- Student Drafting Graphic Organizer
- Student Publishing Templates (2 - primary and intermediate versions)
- Easter Bunny Craft Pieces (makes a great Easter bulletin board!)
Please open the preview file for a closer look.
This activity is a great accompaniment to the How to Catch the Easter Bunny book by Adam Wallace, though it is not necessary to use this resource. Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of April?
- APRIL Writing Bundle [all four below]
- How to Grow a Flower [how to]
- About Earth Day [informative]
- My Day as a Bug [narrative]
- Mom is One in a Melon [opinion - editable to be about ANYONE, not just mom]
OR ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.