How To Develop Vaccines - Health Science Worksheet Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Some products to help students understand how the immune system and vaccinations work to help keep the human body health and free of illness and disease.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.✅Tip:Students using Chromebooks should download the fPrice $8.40Original Price $12.00Save $3.60
- This Health Class Lesson Plans Bundle is made up of health lesson plans that can be used in a health class for middle and high school students as well as for homeschool.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format(Multiple formats for both in-pPrice $105.00Original Price $132.00Save $27.00
- This set of health science lesson plan resources will help you teach middle and high school students about viruses and diseases and should help them better understand evolving global pandemics. This biology lesson plan bundle includes virus and infectious disease information, so students can comparePrice $21.00Original Price $30.00Save $9.00
This health science worksheet printable or Google ready has students do a reading activity to learn more about how to develop vaccines, and how vaccines are researched, tested, and made.
- The phases of vaccine development
- The United States right now has the safest vaccine supply in its history
- The United States’ vaccine safety system ensures that vaccines are as safe as possible
- Before the FDA licenses (approves) a vaccine, the vaccine is heavily tested
- Common side effects of a vaccine are identified in studies before the vaccine is allowed to be used
- The U.S. vaccine safety monitoring system continuously monitors vaccines
Here is a Coronavirus lesson plan for those looking to really expand the topic.
(Multiple formats for in-person or virtual teaching)
- Digital-PDF for easy sharing or printing
- Google slides hyperdoc for easy online use
- Article is 2 pages long and linked included directly into the guide for easy access
- Short answer, essay and reflective work
- Answer key included
⏳ Teaching Time
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom
⭐How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)