Students can get creative with these fun "How To..." Writing Prompts. These Writing Prompts include multiple levels of differentiation for developed writers, emerging writers, and non-writers with picture-supported errorless sentences. Great for elementary and special education classrooms with students of multiple abilities.
- Idea Bank – for developed and emerging writers (color & B/W)
- How to... Writing Prompt – for developed writers
- How to... Writing Prompt – with numbered lines for emerging writers to write a sequence of steps
- How to... Writing Prompt w/ an error-free, picture-supported sentence page for non-writers
- Page Topper – to color and cut out (color & B/W)
**This is a GROWING BUNDLE!!! The price of this BUNDLE as future Writing Prompts are added.**
- How to Train a Reindeer - Now Available!
- How to Wake Up a Groundhog - Now Available!
- How to Catch a Leprechaun - Now Available!
- How to Catch a Bunny - Now Available!
- How to Scare a Ghost - Now Available!
- How to Catch a Turkey - will be added by 9/30/19
- How to Find a Yeti - will be added by 10/31/19
Other BUNDLES to check out:
Reading Comprehension BUNDLE for Special Education
Do it! or Draw it! Game BUNDLE
First, Next, Last Story Retelling and Sequencing BUNDLE
Science Experiments BUNDLE
Roll a Silly Story BUNDLE
Positional Word Game BUNDLE
Kindness Activity BUNDLE
Follow my store for new resources, sales, and freebies! All new resources are 20% off the first 2 days!