This is a 60 page novel unit on the book How To Eat Fried Worms by Thomas Rockwell.
Inlcuded in this unit:
- 3 pre reading activities including predicting, and background knowledge activities
- 10 Vocabulary words to study that go along with the novel
- 21 sheets of comprehension questions (broken down into chapter groups)
- 8 skill lesson sheets that go along with the story (fact and opinion, making connections, theme, summarizing, cause and effect, character traits, and visualizing)
- An end of novel cumulative test including vocabulary and comprehension questions
- Answer key for all comprehension questions and test
- 3 end of novel activities for students to complete (Sample pictures provided)
Feel free to check out the preview!