How To Get Ready for School | Back to School Writing Template & Bulletin Board
Also included in
- Monthly Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these forty fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to prompts including Back to School, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Holidays, Winter Themes, Groundhog's Day, Valentine's Day, PresidPrice $96.00Original Price $120.00Save $24.00
- August Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these four fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to prompts including back to school, community building, get to know you, and more. Students will use their imaginations to come up with fun, commPrice $9.99Original Price $12.00Save $2.01
Writing a how to is easy with this How To Get Ready for School Writing and Craft! This is a perfect addition to your classroom for August, Back to School or Fall activities.
Teach students to write step by step directions with these engaging lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students.
Students will brainstorm ideas as a class on steps to get ready to come to school, then they will plan and write a how to piece that will be turned into an adorable flip book. This craft is super simple and easy to recreate with your students.
Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Interested in other how to writing projects? Check these out below!
- How to Catch Santa Writing & Craft
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of August?
- AUGUST Writing Bundle
- All About Me [informative]
- My Picture Perfect Summer Vacation [narrative]
- My Favorite Color [opinion]
- How to Get Ready for School [how to]
OR GRAB ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.