This 30-page set includes all of the templates necessary to teach a procedural (how to) writing unit. These sheets were originally created for grade 1, but all templates are differentiated, making them accessible to kindergarteners and second graders alike.
This set includes:
-  Unit explanatory letter to parents
-  Blank brainstorming lists
-  Differentiated writing graphic organizers - with three/four steps, primary/regular lines, with/without materials lists, etc.
-  Exemplar procedural directions, in color (pbj, lemonade, card)
-  Differentiated turkey carving directions template
-  Differentiated jack-o-lantern carving directions template
-  Differentiated tooth brushing directions template
-  How-to grading rubric
-  Student-accessible how-to writing checklist