How To Make Ice Cream In A Bag | STEM Sequencing Worksheets & Digital Slideshow
What educators are saying
Also included in
- ✏️ Get your young learners excited about writing with this comprehensive bundle of procedural writing worksheets! With a diverse range of activities including toy making, cooking, crafting, and holidays, there's something for everyone in your K-3 classroom. Featuring step-by-step scaffolds suitable fPrice $49.99Original Price $99.50Save $49.51
- ✏️Inspire your students' creativity and critical thinking skills with this comprehensive STEM procedural writing bundle. These differentiated science procedure writing worksheets are designed to cater to the diverse learning needs of your classroom, guiding students through the step-by-step process oPrice $5.99Original Price $11.00Save $5.01
- ✏️ Summer procedural writing bundle worksheets cater for 3 levels of learners in your classroom. Engage and scaffold students to begin the design and make process with these practical step-by-step hands-on activities! Included in this bundle:How to be sun safeHow to make ice creamHow to cross the roaPrice $5.99Original Price $10.00Save $4.01
- ✏️ Fall procedural writing bundle worksheets cater for 3 levels of learners in your classroom. Engage and scaffold students to begin the design and make process with these practical step-by-step hands-on activities! Included in this bundle:How to make a Jack O'LanternHow to wash your handsHow to brusPrice $20.99Original Price $41.50Save $20.51
Indulge your students in a fun summer activity while teaching them sequencing and procedure writing with these differentiated How To Make Ice Cream In A Bag worksheets and digital slideshow. This hands-on STEM activity is perfect for promoting creativity and scientific curiosity in kindergarten, first grade, and second grade learners. Get ready for a scoop of fun and learning!
3 x How to make ice cream in a bag worksheets
1 x Digital presentation slideshow
You might also be interested in:
- How To Writing Mega Bundle | 40 Differentiated Procedure Writing Activities
- Six Differentiated Procedures | How to Procedure Writing Bundle
- How To Make Fairy Bread | Differentiated Procedural Writing Worksheets
- How To Plant A Seed | Differentiated Procedure Writing Worksheets
Review my products to get TPT credit to use on future purchases!!!!
Leave a feedback comment and TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
Click here to FOLLOW my store!
This is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files you will be required to have a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer.
GOT A TECH ISSUE?
If you are having difficulty downloading or opening this resource please ensure you unzip all folders and view each file before getting in touch. To do so: - right click on the zipped folder - and select ‘unzip’.
Please check the Teachers Pay Teachers FAQ section if you are experiencing any other tech issues. Please contact email@example.com
Purchase of this resource entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce pages in limited quantities for single classroom or home school use only.
Duplication for a friend, another staff member, entire school or commercial purpose without purchase of an additional licence is strictly forbidden.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal or classroom website/ school server) is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
These files are for one teacher only. Please direct your friends to my shop to download a copy of their own to use.