How To Make Thanksgiving Dinner | November Writing Template Bulletin Board Craft
Also included in
- Looking to for the BEST year long writing prompts with fun monthly themes to use with your primary students? Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these 40 fun themed writing prompts for the year including Back to School, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Holidays, Winter Themes, GrPrice $96.00Original Price $120.00Save $24.00
- November Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these four fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to prompts including fall, autumn, turkey, and Thanksgiving activities. Students will use their imaginations to come up with fun, common core alPrice $9.99Original Price $12.00Save $2.01
Writing a how to is easy with this How To Make Thanksgiving Dinner Writing and Craft! This is a perfect addition to your classroom for Thanksgiving, autumn, or fall writing units. Procedural writing has never been so fun!
Teach students to write step by step directions with these engaging lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students.
Students will brainstorm ideas as a class on steps to make Thanksgiving dinner, then they will plan and write a how to piece that will be turned into an adorable flip book. This craft is super simple and easy to recreate with your students.
Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Interested in other how to writing projects? Check these out below!
- How to Catch Santa Writing & Craft
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of November?
- November Writing Bundle
- My Turkey in Disguise [informative]
- Thanksgiving Gone Wrong [narrative]
- Save the Turkey! Let's Eat... [opinion/persuasive]
- How to Make Thanksgiving Dinner [how to]
OR GRAB ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.