How To Make a Smoothie
My students ❤️ love procedural writing. This PowerPoint™ product helps guide students through the steps to write a wonderful procedural/ how to writing/ expository writing.
I have broken down the task of making a smoothie into steps. On each slide is a picture prompt showing a step in completing the task and an area to type. Your students will type a sentence or paragraph with details on each slide about that specific picture. When they have completed the slides, they have a fabulous procedural writing.
When you purchase this product, you will get a PDF file with instructions and 3 PowerPoint™ presentations. This product includes a completed sample, an editable sample, teacher directions, and the student slides.
• How To Writing Bundle 2 Google Slides™
• How To Writing Google Slides™ Bundle 1
• Paragraph of the Week Bundle Google Slides Version
• Second Grade Writing Rubrics
• Third Grade Constructed Response Writing Paper with Rubric
• Writing Rubrics Fourth Grade
Be sure to follow us on Facebook
for flash freebies and giveaways.
Also follow ChalkStarGraphics by Michelle on IG
Click the green star
above to follow us on TpT.