A Maker’s Space can be defined as a discovery area within your classroom where your students can create. In a Maker’s Space your students can tinker, build, create, explore, question and discover. Setting up this area is a lot easier than you think and this product will get you started!
I hope you and your kiddos enjoy!
Included in this resource:
- “What Is a Maker Space?” Getting Started
- “Maker Space” Classroom Anchor Chart
- “Idea” Classroom Anchor Poster
- “Today is the Day” Classroom Anchor Poster
- “Participation Steps” Collect, Create, Clean-Up
- “Process Steps” Plan, Build, Evaluate, Modify and Share
- “Parent Letter”
- Supplies to Get You Started
- “Maker Name Badges”
- “Beginning Task Cards”
- Recording Sheet
Click to "follow" Kinderbirdies and please leave feedback! You can also check us out at www.facebook.com/kinderbirdies and www.instagram.com/kinderbirdies/ and the blog kinderbirdies.com