How To Write An Article Or Paper: No Fluff Step By Step Guide With Exercises And Answer Key
This guide is all about article or paper writing. It is a very simple, detailed and straight-to-the-point guide that you can start using with your students right away.
Some topics covered:
• What is needed for a well written paper or article?
• The basic framework of an article
• Brainstorming your main ideas
• Coming up with a conclusion
• What to do once you have finished writing your article
There are examples your students can follow and key exercises for them to practice:
• Brainstorming exercises for the development of the main ideas
• Organization of an article (with key)
• Fill in the blanks to complete an article/paper (with key)
Who is this worksheet for?
Get this worksheet if you want your students to understand an article and start writing articles on their own. The guide was created with high school students in mind, but it can be used with secondary students, young adults and adults.
My students are learning English as a Foreign Language, but you can use this with ESL students and native English speakers.
It’s better if you use it with my Paragraph Writing guide:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>How to Write a Paragraph
You can also get it as part of my writing bundle:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>How to Write a Paragraph and Article Bundle
About Common Core Standards
Since this guide was developed for students outside The United States, Common Core Standards were not the main basis to create it. However, there are some standards that may apply. You can find them here: