Looking for a great way to teach the routine of washing hands? This has 2 different writing options, picture cards for sequencing, an anchor chart and more.
What is included:
- How to Writing anchor chart- 8x10
- Big Book in color outlining steps for washing hands- great to print or project using projector.
- Picture cards for sequencing. Great for acting out "How to wash your hands". These can be used small or whole group.
- Half page book that matches Big Book. Students can highlight sight words, read and point.
- Half page book with blank lines for students to write in the steps.
-One page anchor chart with pictures for "How To" wash hands- color and Black/White available. Great for a Writing Center.
- One page writing option for students to write steps and illustrate. (2 different options )
- Hand washing craft. Detailed directions included along with pictures. This craft would look great on a bulletin board next to "How To" writing.
This works great in a small group, whole group, and for ENL.
Please see the preview for a better look at what is included.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com