This paper was made to help your kiddos learn to write "how to" pieces.
This pack includes:
- steps 1-5 graphic organizer
- steps 6-10 graphic organizer
- a 5 large lined sheet with illustration box
- a 5 small lined sheet with illustration box
- a 3 large lined sheet with a large illustration box
- a 2 large lined sheet with a large illustration box
How to use this pack:
Have students first fill out the graphic organizer. They will quickly list steps telling "how to" do something. Then provide the appropriate writing paper and have them write and illustrate each step. Staple pages together to make a booklet. Each sheet includes a small box in the left hand corner to write corresponding steps.
Note: Use a printer that prints the page in full with no margin restrictions
Thank you for checking out my product! :)