Also included in
- Are you looking for no prep writing crafts?This all access MEGA bundle is exactly what you need for a whole year's worth of writing lessons, art lessons, and stunning bulletin boards. This bundle features 153 colorful, fun, and engaging writing crafts. There are 1,109 pages of NO PREP craftivities t$69.99$139.92Save $69.93
Are you looking for a no prep and engaging way to teach 'how to' procedure writing? These seasonal writing crafts are a must-have for your procedure writing lessons and bulletin boards. Your students will LOVE these writing prompts, so check out these procedural crafts for your literacy, writing, or art lessons!
Spring Writing Crafts
- How to Fly a Kite
- How to Look After a Flower
- How to Dress for Rain
St. Patrick's Day Crafts
- How to Find a Pot of Gold
- How to Catch a Leprechaun
Easter Writing Crafts
- How to Have an Easter Egg Hunt
- How to Catch the Easter Bunny
Back To School Crafts
- How To Get Read For School
- How To Go To School
Halloween Writing Crafts
- How To Make a Magic Potion
- How To Carve a Pumpkin
- How To Catch a Ghost
- How to Stay Warm in Winter
- How to Make Hot Chocolate
- How to Build a Snowman
Christmas Writing Crafts
- How to Wrap a Present
- How to Decorate a Christmas Tree
- These crafts are great for wall displays and bulletin boards throughout the seasons and holidays.
- They suit literacy, writing, AND art lessons.
- The crafts are interactive and engaging flip books. Teaching writing doesn't have to be boring!
- They are perfect as a final writing piece at the end of your writing unit.
- The craftivities are great if you are stuck for a fun way to teach 'how-to' writing.
- Got a sub for the day? Any teacher can handle these activities.
Who wants to spend hours prepping intricate crafts, where you have to print, cut, and laminate? I bet you don't want to buy costly materials or spend ages sourcing them in your classroom.
Well, these are NO PREP! Simply print these flip books and go.
It's time to get your evenings and weekends back, my friend.
I bet you don't want students begging for help at every turn.
"I've lost the eyes! Where does this piece go? I need helppp!"
Students complete a few simple steps to create these crafts. Color, write, cut, and glue one piece. There will be no tears (from you or your students)!
Who wants glitter, paper, and mess everywhere? Not you, I bet.
Well, only pencils, scissors, and glue are required for these crafts. No paint and no glitter, I pinky promise!
- Planning pages are included (with dotted and plain lines).
- Instruction pages with pictures and steps are included for most of the crafts.
- There are two types of writing lines (dotted and plain) available for the crafts, so these activities are therefore suitable for a variety of students.
- Whole Class Explicit Teaching
- Small Group work
- Literacy Centers/Writer's Workshop
- Independent Practice
- Early Finishers
What are you waiting for? Let's get crafty!
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to follow my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)