showing 1-5 of 22 products
These how-to writing packets contain all the resources you need to plan a great writing unit or to spread out expository how-to writing all throughout the year. There are enough seasonal products to help round out your holiday writing and some others to fill in-between. What I love about these, is that most of them are projects you can do IN CLASS with your students watching the sequencing project happening before their eyes. Hands-on writing..... nothing gets better than that!
Each Packet Includes:
- Color sequencing cards
- Anchor charts to help with teaching
- Cut-apart sequencing cards and envelope for storage
- A ton of various writing templates
You Might Also Enjoy:
- Coloring Pages for Classic Children's Picture Books
- Funny Visual Writing Prompts
- Classic Children's Song Posters
- Arts and Crafts Labels
- Picture Book Study: Blueberries for Sal
- Picture Book Study: The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry, and The Big Hungry Bear
- Picture Book Study: The Little Red Hen
VISIT MY STORE and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!