- Use this PowerPoint file to create a class recipe book, illustrated with photos of the children creating one recipe.
- The template is designed to create a 14 page book, and a front and back cover. An additional 22 page templates are included to accomodate different numbers of photos. Instructions are included for making your book longer or shorter.
- Laminate this book and add to your class library , so children can revisit their cooking experience. This allows them to reinforce their learning, to build their literacy skills, and to support their congnitive, language, and vocabulary development.
- Add this book to the dramatic play area for children to include literacy in their play.
- When your students are in the pages of the books in your class library, you know you library is representing all different students and their families.
- This book is perfect if there is a recipe you make repeatedly with your class. Use this book as your pictorial guide.
- Use this book template as a holiday gift, Mother's Day gift, or End of year gift for for students and families.