This step-by-step guide on registering a child to become a book reviewer is simple as pie. Why would you want to even do such a thing? A child becoming a book reviewer does the following:
(1) Raises a child's reading level
(2) Builds a free library at home (no book returns required)
(3) Because the child reads more, then understands more, then can understand homework better and perform better in school
(4) Provides a small paycheck (small, but nevertheless a paycheck)
(5) That child's book review will be seen on the Internet
Includes a list of websites that look for children to review books! WOW!