PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a fun activity that will help students be aware of different emotions, and identify how they feel.
- To identify different emotions
- To identify how the student feels during (at least) a week
- Tell students a story. Describe a situation in which you have felt
- When was the last time you felt
- What makes you feel happy / sad / afraid / angry?
This activity is a wonderful way of helping students identify different emotions, and being aware of how they feel.
I would be very grateful if you could please leave feedback on this item if you purchase it! :)