Also included in
- Are you looking for easy ways to integrate STEM and make your NGSS lessons more relevant and engaging? With this introductory STEM curriculum, turn every lesson into a STEM lesson, and effortlessly make career connections! Featuring over 300 pages worth of engaging investigations and inquiry-based a$129.99$135.95Save $5.96
How could water kill you? Using a series of clues, students act as forensic biochemists to discover the source of a deadly illness. After the activity, students discuss:
- If something like this were to happen today, how might a forensic biochemist be involved?
- How could water be used in a crime? How might forensic biochemists respond?
- How can forensic biochemists help monitor and minimize human impacts on the environment?
Supports NGSS MS-ESS3-3. Purchase includes:
1. 90 minute 5E in-person lesson plan
2. access to online Forensic Biochemist career exploration resources including virtual job shadow video, fun career focused activity, and downloadable career information sheet (in English and Spanish)
3. student worksheet
4. answer key and exit ticket rubric
This resource works best with in-person learning. Perfect within chemistry, environmental science, or forensics unit!
You might also like...