- This bundle consists of EVERY Unit 6 Lesson (and additional resource) that I've uploaded to this site.PLEASE download the FREE RESOURCE before purchasing a bundle to make sure that my teaching style will work for your classroom. And, as always, Word Doc versions of my handouts are available in each$19.99$26.89Save $6.90
- The Global 9 Curriculum covers everything from the Paleolithic Era up to 1750 -- click the links below to check out what's included:**ALL HANDOUTS ARE BEING UPDATED TO INCLUDE A GOOGLE DOC VERSION**Currently Google Compatible: Units 1, 2 (parts A and B), 3, 4, 5Still In Progress: Unit 6UNIT 1: EARLY$189.99$208.17Save $18.18
GLOBAL 9, UNIT 6
THE PRE-COLUMBIAN ERA and the AGE OF EXPLORATION
- ACTIVITY 1 -- VIDEO: Students will analyze a video and identify THREE facts about the Columbian Exchange. *LINK IS PROVIDED* -- in my district, YouTube is enabled. Check to make sure that YouTube is enabled in your district prior to purchase. If not, substitute for a video of your choice. Word Doc is provided for editing.
- ACTIVITY 2 -- TEXT ANALYSIS: Students will compare and contrast the foods, animals, and diseases that were native to both Europe and America. They will predict how the first interactions between the two would affect each other.
- ACTIVITY 3 -- GRAPHIC ORGANIZER: Students will complete a graphic organizer in which they determine the positive and negative effects of the Columbian Exchange.
- ACTIVITY 4 -- ASSESSMENT: Students will choose one of two options for assessment to submit on looseleaf.
- ASSESSMENT: Students may answer the AIM using the R.A.C.E.S. format (FREE Download Here).