Presidential elections are only here every 4 years, this is a tool that you will be able to use year after year!
The Electoral College can be difficult for student to understand. Introduce it in a novel way by having student taking part in a simulation of direct and indirect elections that will determine the rest of their own "choose their own adventure/lesson."
Each choice they will be picking between two well researched, one is a bit more challenging the other more chunked, and playful. The lesson includes:
* An Explanation of the Electoral College
* What did the Founders think of the Electoral College?
* An election night viewing guide and reflection
And all of the processing and debriefing ideas for each lesson.
At the end of the bundle you are given a pile of extras:
* The Road to the White House- flow map reading
* Data summary of traits of the past Presidents
* Data analysis of the different characteristics of the past Presidents as well as ideas on what to do with the data.
If you enjoy my lesson please follow my store, to receive updates when I post new products. And if you would be so kind, please leave me a comment. Please check me out at:
My Facebook page