2 different worksheets to choose from!
A 2-page table to record the weight of different objects. For each object, your student's must:
- Estimate if the selected object is more or less than 1 kg (if they think it is they write 'YES', if not they write 'NO');
- Record the actual measurement of the object (in kilograms and grams);
- Write down if their initial estimate was right or wrong (recording YES or NO) after the object has been weighed.
For each object, your student’s must:
- Estimate the weight of each selected object;
- Record the actual mass of the object (in kilograms and grams);
- Write if the object was more or less than 1 kg.
Answer sheets not applicable.