Teach your students how to be a good friend. Help students develop friendship skills by using visual supports, an emergent reader, friendship surveys, positive notes, and many fun activities. How to be a friend and interact with others (aka character education) is a life skill. It takes lots of practice and visual supports for little learners. These activities will help you build a caring community of learners who will support each other all year long. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, or first grade.
This is included in my Character Education Bundle for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten! Buy the bundle and save over 20%!
• Baking Up a Good Friend Anchor Chart with 18 friend qualities picture cards (ex: friend qualities cards: share, help each other, solve problems, say “sorry”, do things together, cheer each other up, smile)
• Friend Emergent Reader Book
• Class Friendship Caterpillar Patterns & Bulletin Board Header
• Friendship Surveys (4 to choose from)
• Fun Friendship Activities
• Buddy Painting Bulletin Board Header
• Friendship Chain (2 options)
• Friendship Trail Mix (parent notes & sign)
• Friendship Positive Notes (Brag Tags) (color and blackline)
• Super Friend Student Certificates (2 options)
• Book List
• 9 Teacher Pages (helpful tips, ideas, and direction pages with photographs)
Check out more Character Education & Social Skils units!
•Red and Green Choice
•Class Rules and Circle Time Rules
•Problem Solving Techniques
•Feelings and Emotions
•Hand Washing Book & Routine
•Clean Up Routine
•All About Me
•All About My Family
•Calm Down Techniques
•Fire Drill Book and Routine
•Safety Drills Books and Routines (Earthquake Drill, Tornado Drill, & Intruder Drill)
•Playground & Recess Rules
•Art Easel Routine
• Lunch and Snack Time Routine
•Line Up and Hallway Routine
•How to Be a Friend
•Arrival and Dismissal Editable Routine
•Going to the Bathroom Book & Routine
•I Am Thankful
•Helping and Giving
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
→ My Website
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.
To purchase additional licenses select to purchased additional licenses at checkout or go to “my purchases”, select the item, and click “buy additional licenses”. Did you know there are TPT School Accounts? Tell your administrator and ask if your school will purchase this for your classroom.