It takes all of our five senses and more to be a good scientist! We need to use our mind and feet too. Let students discover what it takes to be a good scientist and then let them tell you why they are one. Students will be thrilled to explain why our five senses are important to science, and so much more!
What is included?
• 1 boy and 1 girl version
• 6 foldables
• labeling the parts of a scientist
• mini writing prompt "I am a good scientist because..."
• Science tools
• My 5 Scientific Senses (why each sense is important to science)
• Scientists can / have / are
• Sorting science tools by which sense we use them with
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables? Click here.
Don't forget to *Follow Me* for new products and stop by Mrs. D's Blog
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!