How to Brush Your Teeth Emergent Reader
The sentences included are the following:
1. Brush your teeth to remove plaque.
2. Brush your teeth in the morning and at night.
3. Set a timer and brush for two minutes.
4. Put a pea size amount of toothpaste onto the toothbrush.
5. Use short strokes and gently move the brush back and forth.
6. Don’t forget to brush your gums.
7. Spit out all the toothpaste and rinse your mouth.
8. Brush your tongue and floss your teeth too.
9. Now look at your beautiful smile!
There are 2 versions available, read, or trace. Choose the version that best suits your students’ needs.
The pages are in portrait format and measure 8.5 x 11. Students will color, cut and staple the book together.
* Also included are 2 Q&A Dry eraser mats with 6 questions. Laminate and use with a dry erase marker.
*** If you plan on sharing this resource, please purchase the appropriate number of licenses.
The Kinder Kids Store