Do you want to talk about pumpkin carving for Halloween ? Let your students have their own mini book on how to carve a Jack O'Lantern !!
This cute mini book will provide them all the information they need. It's also a nice coloring activity.
Here are all the instructions contained in this mini book
- Cover : a cover to color
- Page 1: the tools needed
- Page 2: step 1 / Cut a lid and remove the filling (flesh, seed and pulp) from the pumpkin
- Page 3: step 2 / Use a template or draw your own design on the pumpkin (eyes / nose / mouth)
- Page 4: step 3 / Carve your design using a small saw or a carving knife
- Page 5: step 4 / It's time you put some light in your jack o'lantern. You can use a candle or a LED.
- Page 6: step 5: Choose a safe area to display your jack o'lantern.
- Page 7: Draw your own design on this pumpkin !
Color & Black and White versions included.
Instructions on how to fold and cut the mini book provided.
You can also have a look at the video I made : How to make a mini-book
Check out the preview for a closer look.
◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this !
How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page . Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.