☆☆☆ Engaging Activity: let your students have their own book on how to carve a jack o'lantern for halloween !!
How to carve a Jack o'lantern: a mini Book
Here are all the instructions contained in this mini book
- Cover : a cover to color
- Page 1: the tools needed
- Page 2: step 1 / Cut a lid and remove the filling (flesh, seed and pulp) from the pumpkin
- Page 3: step 2 / Use a template or draw your own design on the pumpkin (eyes / nose / mouth)
- Page 4: step 3 / Carve your design using a small saw or a carving knife
- Page 5: step 4 / It's time you put some light in your jack o'lantern. You can use a candle or a LED.
- Page 6: step 5: Choose a safe area to display your jack o'lantern.
- Page 7: Draw your own design on this pumpkin !
Color & Black and White versions included.
Instructions provided. You can also have a look at the video I made :
How to make a mini-book
◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name.
You can also follow me on my FaceBook Page
or on Pinterest
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page
. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.