• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
Autumn is the time of year we teach about pumpkins, which means it is the perfect time to teach your students the appropriate and safe way to carve a pumpkin.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 13 page book with 2 comprehension questions (16 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 13 page book with 4 comprehension questions (20 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Want to see a PREVIEW
? Grab a set of leveled, adapted readers for FREE here
Find more Adapted Books here.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
• Illustrated October Writing Prompts
• Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Lapbook with 13 Foldables
• FREE Interactive Notebook Life Cycle of a Pumpkin
• How to Carve a Pumpkin Adapted Book
• FREE Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Adapted Book
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!