- This How To Writing Bundle includes a variety of engaging real life topics that students will love writing about. Each packet includes a variety of activities to meet the needs of all writers as they practice procedural writing. Students will have fun as they sequence, draw, and write each step.By$26.40$33.00Save $6.60
- Product Description
October is all about pumpkins! How to carve a pumpkin is an engaging way to practice procedural writing during the fall season. Students will love to sequence, draw, and write each step of how to carve a pumpkin. A variety of pages are included to meet the needs of all writers.
- Picture cards with words and pictures
- How to Carve a Pumpkin-writing and drawing page
- How to Carve a Pumpkin List Paper (differentiated)
- Label a Pumpkin
- Sequencing Puzzle (Color and Black and White)
- How to Carve a Pumpkin Flip book (with the words and then draw and write the words and draw)
- How to Carve a Pumpkin Emergent Reader
- How to Carve a Pumpkin cut, color, and glue sequencing page
You Might Also Like:
Follow me to learn about updates and FREEBIES
Feedback makes my heart happy. I would love to hear how your students liked the activities plus you earn TpT credits!
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Learning!