October is all about pumpkins! How to carve a pumpkin is an engaging way to practice procedural writing during the fall season. Students will love to sequence, draw, and write each step of how to carve a pumpkin. A variety of pages are included to meet the needs of all writers.
Click HERE to SAVE money with the How-To Writing Bundle
• Picture cards with words and pictures
• How to Carve a Pumpkin-writing and drawing page
• Sequencing Puzzle (Color and Black and White)
• How to Carve a Pumpkin Flip book (with the words and then draw and write the words and draw)
• How to Carve a Pumpkin Emergent Reader
• How to Carve a Pumpkin cut, color, and glue sequencing page (FREEBIE in Preview)
You Might Also Like:
October Bundle Fall and Math Literacy Centers
Follow me to learn about updates and FREEBIES
My Day in K Blog
My Day in K Facebook
Feedback makes my heart happy. I would love to hear how your students liked the activities plus you earn TpT credits!
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Learning!