This brand new book, How to Catch Santa by Jean Reagan, is part of an excellent series of "How To" picture books. This language arts activity product is packed with no-prep printable worksheets that are engaging and fun. The child's point of view in this story provides a humorous angle on Santa's life and is enhanced by the following activities:
Components of How to Catch Santa Literature Unit:
Characters, Setting, and Main Idea
How Would You Catch Santa?
Favorite Part of How to Catch Santa
Letter to Santa
Describing Words Graphic Organizer
Who Would You Catch?
Questions for Santa
Writing to Mrs. Claus
Santa's Survival Pack
I Want to Give..... Mini-book
If you enjoy How to Catch Santa, you may also be interested in these holiday and/or literature units:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.