How to Catch a Leprechaun Leprechaun Trap Project Printables
This fun Leprechaun Trap project is perfect for St. Patrick's Day. You can use this as either a school or home project. (It includes a parent letter if you decide to send it home.)
THIS PACKET INCLUDES:
- 4 Ideas for Using the Materials
- a Poem to the Leprechaun
- a Poem from the Leprechaun
- a Parent Letter Describing the Project
- Brainstorming Page to Plan the Trap
- How to Catch a Leprechaun Written Response Planning Page
- 2 Differentiated "How to Catch a Leprechaun" Response Pages
- WANTED Poster for Catching the Leprechaun
- Leprechaun Name Generator Activity (with 32 first names + 32 last names)
- 2 Leprechaun Name Response Pages
- 2 Differentiated "If I Were a Leprechaun" Response Pages
- 6 "Make a Leprechaun" STEM Cards
- 8 "Make a Leprechaun Trap" STEM Cards
TEACHERS WHO USED THIS SAID...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My students LOVED this activity! They had so much fun and loved presenting to the class their ideas and creations. They were still talking about this task the following St. Patrick's Day!
~ 2nd Grade Teacher
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was an excellent resource for my first grade class. The class created great traps that were so creative, colorful and unique. It was a great guide to give to my students and their families. Many parents complimented as to how much fun they had with their child in creating this at home. Thank you so much!!! Will use this every year!
~ 1st Grade Teacher
Copyright © ASHLEY REED - JUST REED & PLAY
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.