Wouldn't your students love to create their own Leprechaun TRAPS?
Don't you love to see them working together in TEAMS cooperatively?
This set of STEM materials will get their gears moving and their creative juices flowing!
Use these materials for a fun St. Patrick's Day of STEM activities!
This set includes:
- A list of suggested leprechaun trap building materials
- Informational Letter to the class about Leprechauns and tips for catching them!
- Leprechaun Lore Reading Passage
- Leprechaun Gold Reading Passage
- My Leprechaun Trap Building TEAM: draw the members of your team and record their names on this printable to get started !
- Differentiated Brainstorming Materials
- What did I use: List the supplies you are using to make your trap
- How did you do it? Draw-Sketch out the plans you followed to make your trap
- What do you think will happen at night in the classroom? Predict what you think (hope) the leprechaun will do when he comes upon your trap!!!
- Leprechaun BAIT: What did you use for Bait? Draw or Write options
- Teacher Page with suggestions for implementing the lessons and ideas to get the children excited and engaged!
- Leprechaun Coloring Sheets just for fun!
- Color and Black and White options for most materials in this packet!!
Here's a link to two other products designed to go along with the book How to Catch a Leprechaun by Adam Wallace and Andy Elkerton:
How to Catch a Leprechaun Book Companion
Comparing and Contrasting Leprechauns and Elves