How to Catch a Leprechaun Trap STEM Project | Pulley Simple Machine Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Teach your students about the six simple machines through hands-on STEM projects! Printable simple machines worksheets, activities, assessments, and awards are included to make learning fun and easy to prep! The introduction unit includes posters, photo sorts, writing pages, and a fun flap book to iPrice $13.50Original Price $17.00Save $3.50
- Make learning fun during the month of March with St. Patrick's Day themed activities! Your students will enjoy building a leprechaun trap, working on St. Patrick's themed math review pages, building hands-on math centers, and participating in classroom discussions. 4 Resources Included in this bundlPrice $10.00Original Price $15.00Save $5.00
Teach your students about the pulley simple machine with this Leprechaun Trap STEM Challenge! All you have to do is print the materials and you will be ready to teach a complete lesson on the pulley simple machine!
This STEM challenge will take your students on the journey of creating a Leprechaun Trap from start to finish. First, they will learn about the simple machine. Then, they will brainstorm, sketch their project, create writing pieces, and build their traps. You can follow the step-by-step instructions, or give complete creative control to your students. A mini-assessment and reflection piece is included to show what students have learned.
This resource is part of my Simple Machines Bundle. Save over 20% on this resource when you buy it as part of the bundle!
This resource includes:
- Pulley definition poster
- Pulley illustration poster
- Pulley mini assessment
- Parent letter
- Posters to show steps to make the trap
- Brainstorm Writing and Illustration
- Leprechaun cut-outs in color
- Leprechaun cut-outs in black and white
- How to build a leprechaun trap graphic organizer
- My Leprechaun Trap writing paper
- Reflection Writing and Illustration
- How to catch a leprechaun graphic organizer
- The best thing about my trap graphic organizer
- Lined writing pages
- Student Awards
Check out my other science resources:
Wheel and Axle Simple Machine - How to Build a Racecar
Lever Simple Machine - How to Build a Catapult
Click here to FOLLOW ME to be notified when new products are available. All new products are 50% off for 48 hours, so you can save money by following me!
Make sure to leave feedback on this resource to earn FREE credits to use to buy other resources.
Please reach out with any questions!