How to catch a leprechaun: leprechaun writing in three steps: first, next and last. Kids will learn about leprechauns, brainstorm ideas on how to catch a leprechaun, and write them on shamrock-shaped, lined paper for a beautiful display.
Informational writing and procedural writing, to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day creatively.
• Three full writer’s workshop lessons: How to Catch a Leprechaun; first, next and last.
• Writing prompts and suggested responses for each step
• Shamrock-shaped paper: lined and unlined
• Write on one sheet, or across 3 or more sheets
• Tips to differentiate for student modalities, ESL, TAG and upper grades
• Task Cards with prompts (may be used to spice up any informational writing)
• Word Walls with (24) St. Patrick’s Day words
• Leprechaun informational poster
• Leprechaun, rainbow, boy and girl puppets to enact your stories
More St. Patrick's Day Fun:
St. Patrick’s Day Fun with mini-books, puppets, dance, writing, and an Irish jig MP3
How to Catch a Leprechaun: St. Patrick’s Day Creative Writing
A Rousing Irish Jig MP3 for your St. Patrick’s Day Celebration—or a Brain Break for any time of the year!
Number Chart Leprechaun Robots: Fabulous Display Pieces for St. Patrick’s Day!
Thank you for your purchase!
If you would kindly leave feedback at Teacher’s Pay Teachers/ How to Catch a Leprechaun, it would be much appreciated!
© 2015 Renee Dawn - Please respect the copyright, for use by one buyer