Have you read the book, "How to Catch a Monster" by Adam Wallace? My students love this adorable and engaging text, so of course I had to create a writing activity to correspond with this text!
1. How-to Writing anchor chart- includes labels to create a large chart and one page poster as a smaller alternative.
2. How to Catch a Monster Anchor Chart labels- in Color and B&W- use these to create your own How to Catch a Monster Writing on large chart paper to use while modeling/teaching the mini lessons throughout the week.
3. One Page, 5 Day Layout Lesson Plan- includes materials, mini-lesson topic, independent writing time focus, and share time.
4. Multiple writing page options to choose from for rough drafts- all options in single and dotted lines for multiple learners.
5. Publishing options- 4 to choose from! These include booklets (full and 1/2 page options), a flipbook, and writing pages with a monster topper! All available with single and dotted lines.
6. Writing Rubric
There are SO MANY options to choose from- there really is something for every learner! Students will enjoy the variety of options to choose from to create their own How to Catch a Monster stories!
I would LOVE to hear your comments and feedback! PLEASE use the "Ask the Seller" tab if you'd like anything changed or added and I will gladly add or change the product for you!
Follow me on FB and Bloglovin' for tons of freebies and fun!
Facebook- Selling the Sizzle
Blog- Selling the Sizzle