Developing a thesis statement is easy once you know how. One of the most difficult aspects of writing essays about literature is getting started. So often, students will just sit and stare at their blank sheets of paper because they do not know how to begin. This Google Drive Digital Resource will help.
If given enough practice writing thesis statements, students will be confident about how to begin their essays and will have a head start on organizing the body of their papers.
Students can model examples of good thesis statements that I provided as examples.
This is a Google Drive Digital Resource. Instead of printing the pages and distributing them to students, you can give them a link to each page and they can view the digital slide in their Google Drive and record their answers on Google Slides. Students can submit their work to you however you wish. (Google Classroom, email, etc.)
Using the Google Drive Resource will save you hours of time and reams of paper. Your students will learn grammar and usage the easy way.
The benefits of Google Drive Resources include:
Share lessons and exercises one page at a time.
- Students can access the materials from anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
- Students work directly in the file.
- Increase student engagement.
- Go Paperless. No need to use a copy machine.
- No printing is required; however, if you wish to print, it will look great!
- No lost assignments.
- Infuse technology.
- Readiness for college.
- Google Drive is completely free for teachers and students.
I hope you and your students enjoy using this.
#Charlene Tess #SimpleStepstoSentenceSense #writing #grammar